Wednesday, 20.05.2020, 1 pm to 2.30 pm Dubai local time (GMT +4)
in cooperation with the VDMA
Force Majeure – UAE Perspective
- Contractual Force Majeure Provisions
- Statutory Force Majeure Provisions
- COVID-19: A Force Majeure Event?
- Unforeseen Circumstances Principle
- Practical Aspects
COVID-19: Consequences for New Contracts Governed by UAE Law
- Contract Management
- Due Diligence
Dr. Anna-Luisa Lemmerz is a German qualified lawyer and an accredited legal consultant in Dubai. At ANDERS LEGAL CONSULTANCY, Anna-Luisa advises small and medium-sized companies, corporations as well as individuals on UAE law with a special focus on contract, commercial agency and corporate law. Her expertise includes drafting and reviewing contracts, such as distribution agreements and general terms and conditions, as well as advising on company set-up and corporate restructuring.
- The webinar is open to members of the VDMA only.
- Further information is available here.