Tuesday, 28.04.2020, 11 am to 12 pm Dubai local time (GMT +4)
in cooperation with the Austrian Business Council Dubai & the Northern Emirates
1. Update on Immigration Law
- Currently Available Visa Services
- Currently Suspended Visa Services
- Current Handling of Overstay
2. Implications of COVID-19 on Labour Law
- Infection with COVID-19
- Emergency Legislation
- Effects on Employment Rights
3. Practical Considerations for Home Office
- Employer's Perspective
- Employee's Perspective
Lisa Merod is a German qualified lawyer and an accredited legal consultant in Dubai. At ANDERS LEGAL CONSULTANCY, Lisa advises clients on UAE law with a special focus on employment law. Lisa's expertise includes drafting and reviewing employment contracts, employee handbooks and settlement agreements as well as assessing individual employment matters, such as calculations of end-of-service benefits and bonus arrangements.
The webinar is free of charge.